Welcome back! This Wednesday I am going to be talking about hyperlinks. Hyperlinks are a wonderful way to help people navigate through your site and even other people sites. They are very useful for work sited pages, linking videos into your sites, and much more.
Adding hyperlinks are very easy to do. There is one main way using WordPress that can link you text to other pages, and it is very easy to do. Here is a six step plan to help you with your hyperlink:
- First you go to the site that you would like to link into your page.
- After that you copy the URL in the search bar.
- Then you highlight the word(s) that you would like to link the page to in your site.
- After that you clicking the chain link like button on the tool bar menu.
- Then you past the URL into the URL text box.
- If necessary type the text that you would like to link the URL to.
Two examples of this are:
I hope that this post was helpful to you. Next Wednesday I will be adding tags and Categories to your pages and posts. So if that is something you are willing to do, I will have the next page linked at the bottom of this page when it comes out next week. Hope that you have a great day, and an even better week. Thank You!